- This event has passed.
2016 End of Season Wine Tour
September 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WELCOME volleyballers, friends and family members.
Get excited and attend the Austral Phoenix Volleyball Club End of Season Wine Tour later this year.
The cost of the tour will be $85 and includes:
– bus transfer to all locations, leaving from and returning to The Austral Pub on Rundle Street
– Coffee tasting and pastry at Dawn Patrol Coffee Roasters
– Wine tastings at THREE top wineries in the McLaren Vale wine region, plus cheese platters
– Lunch including wood oven pizza and garlic bread (gluten free options available)
– Drink specials and 20% off food at The Austral Pub to end the tour
How do I book a spot at this incredible event? Seats are strictly limited but will be booked on a first come-first serve basis via bank transfer to the Austral Phoenix bank account. Payment MUST be made by Wednesday the 31st of August as number and bus hire will be finalised by this date.
Institution: Credit Union SA
Acc. Name: Austral Volleyball Club Inc.
Acc. No: 00236752
Reference: Last name, Wine Tour
More details are to follow, but book your seat before they are all taken!
– Due to licensing restrictions, this event is only open to those 18 years and older
– It is reccomended that you do not drive, and organsie alternate means of transport to and from the city
– Drink responsibly!
– Bookings are not refundable- if you find you are unable to attend please organise a someone else to take your spot as Austral cannot be financially responsible for last minute cancellations.
Where: McLaren Vale
When: Saturday the 24th of September
Cost: $85 per person
Payments: DUE not later then Wednesday the 31st of August
Facebook Event: CLICK HERE